Action Ambrose

Action Ambrose

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Glue on Boots and 6 mile Pony

Google Earth  -  Sky View of track

I love this feature.  If you stop the "follow the track"  you can use your mouse to pan up or down, move off the track to something else you might want to look at, play with it you will find it very interesting.  I will be doing more of these so you will have plenty of time to play...   ImapMyRun is a program that I have in my Iphone, I also use my Garmin 310xt but this is easier to put into the blog.


14:29 Duration, 3.03 miles, 12.8 mph average


Actually I recorded only the second loop, so we did this loop twice, but not as fast the first time.

1 Views00Share0


Map Options

Map data ©2011 Google - Terms of Use
500 m
2000 ft

    
1346 ftStart Elev
1686.0 ftMax Elev
427.0 ftGain
2
 


No comments:

Post a Comment